As a school we have the following aims:
- Working in partnership with parents, foster a supportive environment that will teach all learners to be resilient and understand that there is no limit to their learning.
- Engage all learners in a creative, fun and challenging curriculum that equips them with adaptable skills for their futures.
- Encourage children to make decisions for themselves and acquire the skills to become confident, independent learners.
- Equip all learners with the life skills to enable them to be responsible for their future health and well being.
- Encourage all learners to be aware of global, national and local issues and give them the means to become
- Celebrate each other’s differences, respect the ways in which we are unique and treat everyone with good manners and consideration.